For admission to Ph.D. Programme, applicants need to fill the online Ph.D. application form Click here
The application fee for Ph.D. Programme is Rs. 250/- payable through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
The following documents need to be uploaded in PDF format only (except the photograph):
- Scanned copy of photograph in JPEG format
- Scanned copy of class 10th standard certificate
- Scanned copy of class 12th standard certificate
- Scanned copy of the last degree mark-sheet/transcript
- Scanned copy of the provisional degree certificate/degree certificate (if available)
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty who taught you at the last degree level or from relevant industry, research lab where applicant may have either carried out an internship or may have been employed. At least one of these letters of recommendation should come from the university/college, where the applicant may have studied last. For this purpose, the names of the referees along with their official e-mails addresses are to be provided by the candidates in the online application portal. The referees will be contacted electronically through an auto generated mail to submit their recommendations online.
- Statement of purpose(SoP) - Applicants are required to write a one page Statement of Purpose (SoP) in their own words that needs to be uploaded.