- Students may avail financial assistantship from external funding agencies (such as UGC/CSIR/NBHM/DST/DAE etc.) as well as from industries.
- Financial assistance is available from the Institute to the meritorious students in the form of teaching and research assistantship as per Institute norms, for those candidates who may not have any external fellowship.
- Partial financial support is available to the meritorious students to attend the workshops, short term courses and for paper presentation in refereed quality conferences as per Institute norms.
- Provisions are there for semester fee waiver on account of excellent publications, as per institute rules.
- For more details on fellowship, please visit the department specific page.
(a) Students are encouraged to avail financial assistantship from external funding agencies also (such as UGC/CSIR/NBHM/DST/DAE etc.) as well as from industries. They may have to be involved in the Department as per rules.
(b) All Ph.D. students must work as TAs/RAs if they are being funded by the Institute.
(c) PhD Students are advised to explore external financial assistance available in form of scholarships at the following links: