Welcome to the Doctoral Programme
- The applicant need to fill the Refund form by signing in to the Admission Portal using his/her login credentials. No refund case will be processed without the formal refund application.
- Note that the Fee for Ph.D. Admissions July-Dec 2020 is as follows:
|Total Fee (In Rs.) for the First Semester (Without Hostel & Mess Charges)
(Thirty Eight Thousand and One Hundred Only)
|Hostel and Mess Charges (In Rs. and is Optional)
(Rupees Fourty Four Thousand Six Hundred only)
|Total including Hostel and Mess charges (In Rs.)
(Eighty Two Thousand and Seven Hundred Only)
- Applicants getting a confirmed seat and failing to deposit the remaining Fee by the specified deadline as mentioned in the Admission Offer Letter by any reason, his/ her Admission Offer will be cancelled.
- Once the applicant deposits the Fee within the stipulated deadline, s/he will be considered as an enrolled student in the offered Programme of study.
- Last Date of Admission for all the Ph.D. Programmes shall be 18 August 2020, unless specified by a statutory regulatory body or the Institute through its notification on Admission Portal.
- All the refund cases of enrolled students will be processed in accordance with formally notified Last Date of Admission.
- If the enrolled student selects to withdraw from the Programme of study, the five-tier system for the refund of fees as per the UGC Notification October 2018 shall be followed.
- The detailed refund policy for Ph.D. Admissions for July-Dec 2020 will be as indicated in the following table:
||Percentage of refund of Aggregate fees *
||Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is served
||Refund amount: Without Hostel and Mess (in Rs.)
||15 days or more before the formally-notified last date of admission
||Less than 15 days before the formally-notified last date of admission
||15 days or less after the formally-notified last date of admission
||30 days or less, but more than 15 days, after formally-notified last date of admission
||More than 30 days after formally-notified last date of admission
- * Aggregate Fee (excluding Caution Money, Building Fund and Mess Advance).
** In case of (1) in the table above, 5% of the Aggregate Fees subject to a maximum of Rs. 5,000/-, as processing charges from the refundable amount, shall be deducted.
# Proportionate Hostel and Mess Charges shall also be deducted from the payable refund amount, if enrolled student has joined LNMIIT.
- The Institute reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of Round(s) of Counselling and Seat Allotment, and consequent extension of Last Date of Admission (if required). If any change of date occurs, it will be notified through the LNMIIT Admission Portal.
- In case of refund, the no. of days will be counted from the date of refund application received through online portal or the date of confirmation of payment of fees received from the Bank, whichever is later.
- The refund requests made through email, phone or any other mode, other than the specified in (1), will not be entertained.
- Enrolled student must provide following information along with the refund request: (i) Name of Account Holder, (ii) Relation with the Student, (iii) Account No., (iv) Bank Name, (v) Bank Branch and Address, (vi) IFSC Code of the Bank.
- In case of Foreign/ NRI candidates, the refund will be made in accordance with RBI/Foreign Exchange Regulations. Exchange rate shall be as applicable at the time of refund.
- The Institute will not be held responsible for any disputes or other matters arising due to the completeness or correctness of the particulars provided in the refund request. The student unconditionally agrees that the particulars provided are correct in all respects and will not make the Institute party to any disputes which may arise due to furnishing of such particulars.
- The date of receipt of complete application for admission cancellation will be treated as date of request. Delay or non-receipt of request shall be responsibility of the enrolled student.
- The Institute has right to cancel the admission of any student, if any student fails to pay the fees by due date or fails to submit mandatory documents as mentioned in respective Provisional Admission Letter. In such cases, refund, if any, shall be governed as per the above mentioned policy.
- Once the refund application is received, the admission will be withdrawn. For the admitted students after academic registration, the refund application will be processed only after receiving all the applicable ‘No Dues’ certificate from all the relevant Units/ Departments/ Centres/ Hostel/ Library/ Mess of the Institute and after receiving the ID card and original fee receipt.
- Application fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only), once remitted, shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The courts situated at Jaipur, Rajasthan shall have exclusive Jurisdiction for all disputes.
- The refund information given above is indicative only and The LNMIIT, Jaipur reserves the right to make changes as per the notification received from the concerned statutory/regulatory authorities from time to time. Any changes in the above will be updated on the Admission Portal.
Note: Application ID and Password
The Application ID and Password are unique and it is the responsibility of the Applicant to keep this information secured and safe. Kindly do not share your Password with anybody.
Security (Online Transactions) :
All payment details which are entered through the payment gateway are encrypted when the applicant, or third party making payment, enters them. Communications to and from the Service Provider’s site are encrypted. The Institute shall not be liable for any failure by the applicant or third party making payment of application processing fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.